Falanghina Molise DOC
Falanghina del Molise DOC produced by Borgo di Colloredo winery is a white wine obtained from 100% Falanghina grapes with great personality and good aroma. The harvest takes place between the first and second decade of October and grapes mature for about 30% in 50 hl barrels, while the remaining 70% in steel.
Borgo di Colloredo's Falanghina has a bright yellow colour, with greenish hues. Intense perfumes, with strong fruity notes of yellow fruits, pleasantly floral and slightly spicy hints in the background. The palate is fresh, because of its natural acidity, slightly spicy and mineral, sapid and medium-bodied. The aftertaste returns all the delicacy of its aromas. It has an aging capacity estimated up to 3 years. We suggest serving it at a temperature of 8-10 °C.
FOOD MATCHING SUGGESTIONS
Borgo di Colloredo's Falanghina del Molise DOC pairs well with first courses based on fish, vegetables and fresh cheeses.
Chosen for you
Borgo di Colloredo
Enrico and Pasquale Di Giulio represent the third generation of a family of winegrowers from Campomarino, Molise. The first in the winery, the second among the vineyards, have been able to give a productive and commercial turn to the company founded in 1961, so much so that today the winery Borgo di Colloredo is one of the reference reality of the Molise wine scene.
4ValentinaSchiliro241799Viva il Molise i le sue perle!!! Ottima qualità prezzo!!!